I saw a card here: http://sunshinesmilesstamps.blogspot.com/2010/07/hi.html
that I fell in love with. Mine is a little different in that I didn't use a sentiment or ribbon slide and I also made it reusable.
Whisper White Aviary stamp set
Marina Mist cs Midnight Muse ink
Real Red cs Crumb Cake Ink
Metallic/Neutral brads Square Lattice TIEF
Clear photo corners Bashful Blue ribbon
Cut Marina Mist 4 ¼ x 11, score at 5 ½
4 ½ x 2, emboss with Square Lattice TIEF
Whisper White 4 x 5, cut Top Note
4 pieces 3 ¾ x 5
Tip: Add adhesive to the embossed piece in small patches to avoid tearing.
1) Adhere embossed piece to bottom of card front, trim excess.
2) Apply ribbon with adhesive only in one or two places. Wait to tie the knot.
3) Stamp images. For the hanging cage, draw the line with a marker and a ruler.
4) Add brad to top of the hanging cage.
5) Adhere stamped piece with Dimensionals and tie the knot.
6) Put one photo corner on each of the corners of one of the 3 ¾ x 5 pieces and adhere to the inside of the card. Add the rest of the Whisper White.
7) Adhere small stickers to let recipient know this is a reusable card. I used clear return address labels and placed them on the 3 ¾ x 5 pieces on the bottom left corner. My sticker reads, “This is a reusable card. Please remove the portion that was meant for you and use this card again.”
The tutorial for this card can be found here:
Top Note Box
The instructions for this box can be found here: