Friday, July 13, 2012

Trees, Branches and Leaves Card Swap at SplitCoastStampers Card 2

 Front view1
 Front view 2 (different lighting)
 Side View 1
 Side view 2
Other Side 
Card Back

I cut this card with my Gazelle die cutter using SVG Cut's Edisto Island Cards SVG Kit's Oak Manor Step Card. http://svgcuts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=43&products_id=253 I like SVG Cuts files, with many of them there is a video with some instructions and tip/hints to help with cutting and assembling the projects.

All papers are Stampin' Up.
The sentiment stamp is from Stampin' Up's Petite Pairs.

1 comment:

  1. Really cute! Someone will love receiving that for sure! I'm over from Cowgirl Up and I'm also your new follower. Hope you'll come by and visit at Quirky Vistas sometime and do the same!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I am receiving lots of spam/junk comments so unfortunately I have had to turn word verification for comments on.