Friday, August 31, 2012

August Card Chain Challenge-- Sew Proud

Below is the card I made for the August Card Chain Challenge at The Society of Stampaholics. http://dominodebi.typepad.com/sos/
Front
Inside

Pam’s Sew Clever Card
Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Basic Gray, SU Wild Wasabi Stamp and Write Marker

Stamps
Gina K. Designs Sew Pretty stamps by Asela Hopkins

Cardstock/Paper
SU Melon Mambo, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, DCWV –The Crafty Stack

Other Materials
SU So Saffron Taffeta Ribbon, Thermoweb 3D Foam Squares, ATG


2 comments:

  1. Hi Pam, I'm a follower now, woohoo. Love this sewing card. And the dress cards are just to die for!! Happy Crafting................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. Have done the same for you. Maybe we will get to swap a card on SOS in the not too distant future. Have looked through your blog. I love your dresses below. A fellow blogger sent me a card that she had done a dress on but hers was layered up by cutting the sections of skirt on top of each other and then giving a 3D effect with sticky pads so quite different from yours. Thanks for the links to the tutorials. I also like your step card. Have not really gotten into making different card shapes but should really give it a try. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I am receiving lots of spam/junk comments so unfortunately I have had to turn word verification for comments on.