Clear acrylic frames 7”x5”
Summer Smooches designer series paper cut 7”x5”
Solid card stock to match patterned card stock 2 3/8” square
Stapler or repositionable adhesive
1. Print calendar, cut, stack and staple with the months in order.
2. Remove outer covering and insert from acrylic frame.
3. Slide designer series paper into frame, paying attention to the direction of the pattern on the paper. Keep in mind the frame is lazy and lying down.
4. Adhere calendar to 2 3/8” square.
5. Decide placement of calendar, sticky notes and pen holder and adhere.
Thank You Snow Much
Thank You Snow Much
Snow Much Fun Stamp SetBasic Black card stock cut at 8 ½” x 5 ½” and 2 3/8" scallop circle
Pool Party cut at 4” x 5 ¼”, 7/8” x 4”Whisper White cut at 4 ½” x 3 ¼”
1 ¾” Circle Punch
2 3/8” scallop Circle Punch
Northern Flurries Embossing Folder
Glossy card stockAdhesive
Memento Tuxedo Black InkCopic markers B34, YR04, B00, BG10, BG15
1. Cut Glossy card stock to 3” x 4”. This is enough to stamp and cut 2 snowmen.
2. Stamp snowman at the bottom on the short side, lining up the bottom of his hat with the edge of the glossy card stock. (Sassy Girls- using the blue line to line up with the bottom on the short side of the glossy card stock).
Stamp optional envelope with bird rolling on snowball (line up bottom of block with bottom of envelope).
3. Cut all card stock pieces and print sentiment (previously made on the computer). Cut printed sentiment at 5/8” x 3 ½”.Punch scallop circle. Fold Basic Black piece in half, forming and A2 card.
4. Place Pool Party piece in Northern Flurry embossing folder and through the Big Shot on Tab 1. Adhere to card base. Adhere scallop circle onto Pool Party.
5. Color snowman: nose-YR04; hat, scarf, and buttons-BG10 and BG15; use B00 for shadows. Adhere liner to inside of envelope. Color envelope: bird-B34; beak YR04; shadows B00.
6. Punch out snowman with circle punch and adhere to scallop circle with dimensional.
7. Adhere Whisper White to the inside of the card.
8. Cut a notch to the right of the sentiment and adhere to the strip of Pool Party. Cut an outline of the sentiment notch in the Pool Party and adhere to the inside of the card.
More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper
Pool Party Card Stock
Primrose Petals Card Stock
Real Red Card Stock
Very Vanilla Card tock
½ Inch Very Vanilla Seam Binding
Full Heart Punch
1 ¾ Inch Scallop Circle Punch
1 3/8 Inch Circle Punch
Two Tags Bigz Die
Adhesive, dimensionals, thread
Mini Hershey bars
1. Cut Real Red at 8 ½” x 2 ½” and fold in; half so it measures 4 ¼” by 2 ½”.
2. Run through the Big Shot using the Two Tags die (the scalloped top tag), placing the fold of the card stock above the bottom (straight) cutting line.
3. Fold the front scalloped piece down, just below the bottom scallops and burnish with a bone folder.
4. Punch 2 scallop circles form Pool Party or Primrose Petals card stock.
5. Cut 1 circle from the Very Vanilla card stock.
6. Cut a 2 ½” x 1 ½” rectangle from the More Amore SDSP.
7. Adhere rectangle under the folded scallop.
8. Adhere scallop circles to the scallop parts of the tag. For the bottom scallop, put the adhesive to the tag part so you do not glue it to the back! How do I know this….
9. Adhere circle to the bottom scallop circle.
10. Place pop dots to back of the heart and adhere to the circle.
11. Put candy in the inside of the folded tag.
12. Wrap ribbon around under the bottom scallop, ends to one side of the tag.
13. Tie ribbon ends together with thread.