Thursday, October 25, 2012

Have a Wicked Halloween for October's CCC

Here is the card I sent out for the October Card Chain Challenge at The Society of Stampaholics.This was my first time using pencil colors and Gamsol. It was interesting AND I need lots of practice. This adorable digital stamp is the Spooky Witch Toodle from Broken Box Stock. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Wicked Cool Stamp set. Miscellaneous unknown papers from my gigantic stash. You can't tell in the photos but the lil' witch is glammed up with some Clear Star from a Sakura Gelly Roll Pen. 



I forgot to take a photo of the envelope. It's lined with the same green striped paper as the card.
I'll have another Halloween card tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! I am receiving lots of spam/junk comments so unfortunately I have had to turn word verification for comments on.