Monday, October 1, 2012

September Card Chain Challenge -- Be the Chocolate

Below is the card I made for the September Card Chain Challenge at The Society of Stampaholics. http://dominodebi.typepad.com/sos/
I like the Card Chain Challenges because I am only making one card. Sometimes during the school year I get too busy to do swaps of multiple cards.
 
Front

Inside
 

Pam’s Be the Chocolate Card

Patterned
Card stock
    DCV 8x8 Crafty Stack
Card stock
All Stampin’Up—Whisper White, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip
Image/Stamp
Art Impressions “Girlfriends” My Favorite Things Set
Inks
Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments
 
Tools
 
Misc.
Copic Markers, Foam Squares
 
 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm being a bit slow tonight. Have just realised the concept of this card and its brill. Hope to play along in this months challenge again as I had fun making my last card. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I am receiving lots of spam/junk comments so unfortunately I have had to turn word verification for comments on.