Sunday, November 25, 2012

November’s Card Chain Challenge

November’s Card Chain Challenge

Can you believe I haven’t started my Christmas cards yet! Time just seems to disappear. I am glad I signed up for the Card Chain Challenge at Society of Stampaholics (http://dominodebi.typepad.com/sos/). It made me think about getting busy and making my Christmas cards. I do have a plan for my Christmas cards. It’s one I’ve already made for a swap last summer. You can see it here: http://ohforpaperssake.blogspot.com/2012/06/card-swap-part-two.html


 

Supplies:
Patterned Paper:
Card tock
SU Raspberry Ripple, SU Basic Gray, white shimmery paper is from Recollections, heavy white cardstock from stash
Image:
SU Make a Mitten set, Studio G sentiment
Inks:
SU Raspberry Ripple
Embellishments:
On-A-Cord hemp
Tools:
Mitten Builder Punch, SU Lattice embossing folder, MS snowflake boarder punch
Misc:

1 comment:

  1. cute card, great design for mass-producing:) I haven't started my cards either,,,this week though!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I am receiving lots of spam/junk comments so unfortunately I have had to turn word verification for comments on.