Saturday, December 15, 2012

Shower Invitation


My friend Sue is throwing a bridal/wedding shower for one of her nieces. The gift theme is Holidays or Seasonal. Sue is very creative and green...just plain crafty! She uses lots of things she just happens to have or my leftovers from other projects or unused crafty supplies. This is her invitation the shower:
 
 


The cute little graphics Sue had on the inside of her card would not copy into Blogger and I only had it in a MSWord document...below is the inside without them.
You 
are invited to a
HOLIDAY SHOWER
for  Sarah xxxxxxxx   and  Kyle xxx
December 29, 2012
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
xxx  xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxx
RSVP – Sue xxx-xxx-xxxx (call or text)
 
Instead of traditional Christmas gift giving, I thought we could
change it up this year and have a Holiday Shower.  You chose
a holiday and find a gift that will help start Sarah and Kyle
begin a life time of holidays together.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! I am receiving lots of spam/junk comments so unfortunately I have had to turn word verification for comments on.